Our website address is: https://raficoruiz.info.
Embedded content from other websites
Our site contains links to external third party websites whose contents we cannot control. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the site is always responsible for the contents of the link. The links were checked for possible legal violations at the time the link was added and no illegal content was not identified at this time. However, it is not reasonable to have permanent content control of links without concrete evidence of a legal violation. We will remove such links immediately upon notification of any infringement.
What rights you have over your data
Where your personal data is collected during your visit to our website, you have the following rights as the “data subject” under the GDPR:
- Right to revoke consent (Article 7 GDPR)
- Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
- Right to erasure “Right to be forgotten” (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR)
We protect our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorised person in through an SSL encryption.